Kalamare Patcharasri is back, and she’s much better than before! Take home Asia 2021’s highly recognised “Master Entrepreneur Award” and “Inspirational Brand Award.”
Advancement without retrenchment Patcharasri Benjamas, “Kalamare” is the CEO of Power Shot Co., Ltd., a nutritional supplement company that has been in operation for more than two years. It has formed an incredible phenomenon even greater than before with two prestigious awards in Asia in 2021 from the Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards (APEA) 2021: Inspirational Brand Award and Master Entrepreneur Award – Ms. Patcharasri Benjamas, based on the vision and determination to develop the brand to international standards. Power Shot is the only supplement brand in the business to win two accolades this year.
Power Shot is one of 30 brands shortlisted for the Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards (APEA) 2021, accompanied by other businesses, from more than 100 brands nominated around Asia, and was acknowledged to be one of the top 10 award-winning firms. Powershot is a two-year-old startup that may still win up to two prizes at the same time.
Kalamare Patcharasri Benjamas is well-known in Thailand for her work as a news anchor, writer, and host of several shows. She has now embarked on a new chapter as a businesswoman, launching the Power Shot brand with the goal of inspiring Thais to make the decision to take care of their health and pursue their aspirations.
Another source of pride for Power Shot, a Thai company under the direction of Ms. Patcharasri, Ms. Patcharasri Benjamas, or “Kalamae,” has the potential to win a renowned prize in Asia and inspire the next generation of Thai business leaders.
Power Shot, a food supplement and beverage, was granted within two years, ensuring the quality of the product, and aligning with the leaders’ objective of creating the best for consumers.
- Product of the Year Award 2020 in the category of “Food supplements and vitamins for health” from Business+ (CMMU).
- Business+ (CMMU) awarded the Product Innovation Award 2020 in the category of “lifestyle goods in the category of health and beauty products.
- Award “Standard SME Start Up 2020” from the 4th SME Start up Awards organized by Office of Small and Medium Enterprise Promotion or OSMEP.
- Best product of the year 2021 award from New Entrepreneurs Creation (NEC) award in the category of “business standard achievement.”
- Best Product Industry Business Award of the Year, Best Awards Asean Brand 2021, for Industry Business
- Innovation and Excellent Management organized by The National Press Council of Thailand.
- ASEAN Quality Awards AEC Quality Awards 2021 from Development of the highest quality standards to ASEAN by the ASEAN NETWORK-THAILAND
- Best product of the year 2022 from New Entrepreneurs Creation (NEC) award in the category of “business standard achievement.”
- ICON BRAND ASEAN AWARDS 2022 from New Entrepreneurs Creation (NEC)
And, most recently, she was honored with two top Asian prizes at the same time:
- Inspirational Brand Award
- Master Entrepreneur Award – Ms. Patcharasri Benjamas
from Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards (APEA) 2021
Companies like Samsung, HSBC, Taiwan Pfizer, Starbucks, Uniliver, MasterCard, DHL, and others have previously earned prizes from this organisation and a large number of other significant worldwide corporations, which have a lengthy history.
*Enterprise Asia is a non-profit organization that works with a variety of governments, many non-governmental organizations, and other organizations to enhance rivalry and the development of entrepreneurs in order to improve people’s economic status in Asia and the anterior generation of entrepreneurs is passed on a legacy of expectancy, innovation, and fearlessness.
“Thank you for letting us live another day that gives us the opportunity to restart, to improve mistakes, and to have time to do it better.”